FLATLINERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLATLINERS

Where the violent octapus awaits...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time has come...

Go down 
+3
Painmuster
merdoc
Adamiz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Adamiz

Adamiz

Time has come... Empty
PostSubject: Time has come...   Time has come... Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:11 am

... for me and Sayor to quit wow

I have been thinking it now 1 month and have to stop the "burning" cause i have really put some stuff behind.
I am to sad to say that I am not young enough for wow since i have to focus again at my girlfriend,my exams,my univercity, and my nightlife.Clubs really missed me many times this year. lol!

I really did some good ingame friends here at Flat Liners and feel bad that I wont recharge the healers any more
Before I leave wow for good i will try send u many small present just to remember me.

I will though be fully active in forum all time and see you ppl.

I would like to thank some people for the good time i had with you: Morendel,Painmuster,Anaftra,Merdoc,Smeagol,Acrob,Nekros,Thiseus,Hornedfury,Sapiro,Themis,Andalouar,Diavolaki,
Elvadar,Greekfonias,Moikanlast, my kollitos and unlucky Terroteo Smile,Radebe,Cifer, and all other guild member i
had the opportiunity to chat with. And ofcourse my roomate Sayor

A big goodbye from the Shadow Priest of flat liners. I hope I gave all my best to you guys and hope u will miss me ingame as i will..

Shadow Priest Adamiz
Back to top Go down
merdoc
Admin
merdoc

Time has come... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time has come...   Time has come... Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:36 pm

it is really sad that you stoped playing wow we will really miss you and your company.I would like to thank you for everything that you have done from time to time,for the long hours in raids for all the fun.I hope you and sayor to have a great time and good luck to the forthcoming exams.

adamiz and sayor we will miss you... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

P.S. Do never abandon the forum we will speak through here
Back to top Go down
Painmuster

Painmuster

Time has come... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time has come...   Time has come... Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:38 pm

agorines mouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu where are you going Sad i already miss you both like all of us do i want to wish the best my friends as friends is the last i can concinter( i opos grafete more!)you of. We had SO MUCH FUN in raids and endless trys on bosses and we have shared the plessure of THE WINNER after hours of trying Razz. THOSE TIMES WILL NEVER FADE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/themeltycrystal
Adamiz

Adamiz

Time has come... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time has come...   Time has come... Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:13 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Morendel
Admin
Morendel

Time has come... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time has come...   Time has come... Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:20 pm

Crap Sad and i was sure we will progress together...
But if that is ur choise then i completely agree with u.
I still wanna arrange a real life meeting so keep in contact boys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thiseus

Thiseus

Time has come... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time has come...   Time has come... Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:49 pm

Only some days and w already miss you guys

but i can understand what you say and i belive you choose the best!

i had great times with you guys and i want to say you, have fun and good luck, hope to keep an eye to the forum and say hi Very Happy

Thiseus salutes with respect.
Back to top Go down
Adamiz

Adamiz

Time has come... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time has come...   Time has come... Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:27 pm

I really appreciate your post guys thank you very much.

And I was,am and will be the biggest visitor in the forum.
Back to top Go down
Elvadar

Time has come... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time has come...   Time has come... Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:06 pm

I want my class leader BACK!!!! We all thx u for the great times Smile . You deserve the best m8 ... u help us with the forum and u were the best mana recharger EVER!!! say hello to my friend SAYOR. YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!!!
Back to top Go down
Anaftra

Anaftra

Time has come... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time has come...   Time has come... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:17 am

You retired very soon Adam..
Back to top Go down
Adamiz

Adamiz

Time has come... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time has come...   Time has come... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:31 pm

Violence from above.(Anotera bia pou lene).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time has come... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time has come...   Time has come... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time has come...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FLATLINERS :: General Discution :: Chat area-
Jump to: