FLATLINERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLATLINERS

Where the violent octapus awaits...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cant play and there is a possibility we die

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adamiz

Adamiz

Cant play and there is a possibility we die Empty
PostSubject: Cant play and there is a possibility we die   Cant play and there is a possibility we die Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:28 pm

As u greeks know almost 70% of the gas and oil stations are empty cause of strikes.
In Crete almost all are closed and in Rethumno none is open.Now they stoped bus transportation.

Thus i cant go and buy a damn gamecard and the most serious problem is that our only mini market here cant buy foods anymore lol! lol!

With a bit of humour i can say we will survive this week flower and i will be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Thiseus

Thiseus

PostSubject: Re: Cant play and there is a possibility we die   Cant play and there is a possibility we die Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:42 pm

ellas to megalio sou afro
Back to top Go down
Anaftra

Anaftra

PostSubject: Re: Cant play and there is a possibility we die   Cant play and there is a possibility we die Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:45 pm

Adamiz are you still alive?? Give us a sign....its been a while we haven't seen you around!
Back to top Go down
Adamiz

Adamiz

PostSubject: Re: Cant play and there is a possibility we die   Cant play and there is a possibility we die Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:05 pm

Ouxou just bought a gamecard. i am coming soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant play and there is a possibility we die   Cant play and there is a possibility we die Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cant play and there is a possibility we die
Page 1 of 1