FLATLINERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLATLINERS

Where the violent octapus awaits...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WOW Imba Site!!

Go down 
+5
Acrob
Anaftra
Radebe
Cifer
Adamiz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Adamiz

Adamiz

WOW Imba Site!! Empty
PostSubject: WOW Imba Site!!   WOW Imba Site!! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:32 pm

Just visit http://be.imba.hu/ and remember to "check" The option Update from Armory if cache data is expired
It says your pve score and also what wrong with your gear,talents,gems,enchants

And also till how far u can progress with your gear.. Nice one

My score 203.56
Back to top Go down
Cifer

Cifer

WOW Imba Site!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW Imba Site!!   WOW Imba Site!! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:24 am

I like how it didnt recognize my spec. So as of now im pretty much unimprovable, only needed to change legenchant and shit like that. Getting new legs soon tho moahahahoahioahiohah!! Very Happy

Edit: Got some new legs and stuff and shit but it didnt update yet :<

Last edited by Cifer on Mon May 12, 2008 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adamiz

Adamiz

WOW Imba Site!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW Imba Site!!   WOW Imba Site!! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:35 am

Cifer i see other things in here: PvE gear score: 169.65
Smile Progress only till start of grull...

Gear up mate
Back to top Go down
Radebe

Radebe

WOW Imba Site!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW Imba Site!!   WOW Imba Site!! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:50 am

My score 207.28 Very Happy
Black Temple time>? ( paei mas peire ta miala afto to site)

WOW Imba Site!! 64bf42e4bd5ead81b09c2bb63b0856b5 affraid

Last edited by Radebe on Thu May 08, 2008 6:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anaftra

Anaftra

WOW Imba Site!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW Imba Site!!   WOW Imba Site!! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:15 am

I scored 224.05!!! Anaftra<----IMBA! Razz Razz

According to the site I am geared to run Black Temple first bosses and reaching my gear potential towards last bosses of BT.LOL Shocked
Back to top Go down
Acrob

Acrob

WOW Imba Site!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW Imba Site!!   WOW Imba Site!! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:05 am

Nice adam cheers
Back to top Go down
Thiseus

Thiseus

WOW Imba Site!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW Imba Site!!   WOW Imba Site!! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:56 pm

nice site btw
Back to top Go down
HornedFury

HornedFury

WOW Imba Site!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW Imba Site!!   WOW Imba Site!! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:28 pm

lol i scored 211.03...it says that i should be raiding in mount hyjjal and black temple...WTF R WE DOING IN KARA?
Back to top Go down
sapiro

WOW Imba Site!! Empty
PostSubject: WOW Imba Site!!   WOW Imba Site!! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:36 am

its a nice site...

But i'd like to mention some things here... In order to progress to 25-man raid instances like BT or Mount Hyjal a guild doesn't need only a couple of imba (lolz i hate this word..) tanks, healers or dpsers.
Given the tactics on each boss even 25 well geared guild members are NOT enough...Ok some of you got lucky with your rolls and drops and heroics etc. but at this point the game it is more like a team sport. So...

PS: i scored 204.75 and i wasn't wearing my "raiding" gear... i really don't know if this is "imba" enough Razz
PS2: kai gia na to pw kai sta ellinika... mi peftete sti klassiki elliniki loumpa tou "poios tin exei pio megali", koitate tin omada ki oxi ti parti sas
Back to top Go down
Adamiz

Adamiz

WOW Imba Site!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW Imba Site!!   WOW Imba Site!! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:53 pm

1. Sapiro my friend honestly one of the only reason i posted this site is that i realy liked the thing with enchants and the way it tells you how to improve your overall pve skills.

2. Its not peoples fault if they raid a lot every week and do heroic and they are well dressed.There are many ppl in guild that dont speak dont do heroics and only do bgs and other things during week and when the raid day comes they start appearing and just spam INVITE ME FOR RAID and then they want all drops.thats why we are still farming kara and grull so these ppl can get dressed.You should know this better since I have gone with you a dozens of heroic just for the badges so i can improve my pve status, while many are just doing arenas and bgs.

3.(greek) tora gia to 2o ps. pou eipes opos kai na to kanoume otan exeis liosei gia na ntitheis sou aresei na to deixneis Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Alla o logos pou edosa to site einai kurios na mpainei o kathenas ekei kai na blepei ti lathos exei sto pve gear tou kai sta talents tou.

Please correct me if I am wrong
Back to top Go down
Anaftra

Anaftra

WOW Imba Site!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW Imba Site!!   WOW Imba Site!! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:32 am

Can someone tell why my score reached 236.48??

Am I completely nuts?Is it because I've become a spell haste freak?
Back to top Go down
Hordikos

WOW Imba Site!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW Imba Site!!   WOW Imba Site!! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:39 pm

I am only 199,15 with the fire specc. Used to be 214 as frost. Never the less according to the site i should start MH .Smile

http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Twilight%27s+Hammer&character=Hordikos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WOW Imba Site!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW Imba Site!!   WOW Imba Site!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOW Imba Site!!
Page 1 of 1