FLATLINERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLATLINERS

Where the violent octapus awaits...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!!

Go down 
+12
Greekfonias :P
Morendel
Cifer
Thiseus
Nazgoul
merdoc
Acrob
sapiro
Anaftra
Adamiz
Radebe
Painmuster
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Painmuster

Painmuster

WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!! Empty
PostSubject: WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!!   WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:05 am

I want every single one of you to reply on this post and write What items you need from Kara and how many and most important write which they are
wowhead<--- here is a very good site to check out Karazhan's loot it is important for us to learn which of you have been "karazhan attuned" (pou lene Razz) so he will not run karazhan anymore and he is quite good to run ZA from now on we must forget karazhan as guild, there will be kara groups from guiltys to gear up the ppl who does not have kara drops,missing only 1-2 drops from Kara is nothing if the drop excists in ZA, ZA and new bagdes are more powerfull than Karazhan, ZA=tier 4.5(almost) and new badges loot in the new isle which you buy with badges of justice tokens=tier 5.
We must CONCETRATE on ZA and above raids!
The important thing is to consider kara like HCs we go to gear up our guiltys who are low geared nothing more.
Thanks, for more info i will repost in this one after i get reply on this post from ALL OF YOU!
bb Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/themeltycrystal
Radebe

Radebe

PostSubject: Re: WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!!   WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:55 am

Good move this mate well.....from kz i need 2 thinks 1)Light's Justice (Prince) and 2) Helm of the Fallen Champion (Prince) Very Happy

WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!! 64bf42e4bd5ead81b09c2bb63b0856b5

Last edited by Radebe on Thu May 08, 2008 5:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adamiz

Adamiz

PostSubject: Re: WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!!   WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:15 am

Thats why i love u Painmuster!

I need only T4 head form Prince Helm of the fallen defender.

And few badges if its possible Smile
Have bought Weapon and in 3-4 days chest so i will lose all again Smile
Back to top Go down
Anaftra

Anaftra

PostSubject: Re: WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!!   WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:06 am

I need 2 enchanting recipes from Karazhan.....surefooted and mongoose and ALL the badges i can get! Razz I also need the head that drops from Netherspite!

P.S. I am attuned, check my keyring! Smile

Last edited by Anaftra on Thu May 08, 2008 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sapiro

PostSubject: Re: WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!!   WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:56 am

1. Both T4s from curator and prince
2. Drape of the Dark Reavers from Aran
3. and maybe Skulker Greaves from Netherspite
...and ofc ALL the badges i can get so u can consider me as a regular.

PS: we really must try to kill the drakes sometime, i really feel ashamed for not killing nightbane in grp1 yet Razz
Back to top Go down
Acrob

Acrob

PostSubject: Re: WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!!   WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:17 am

Ok sap i totally agree with u THE DRAGONS MUST COME DOWN ASAP cheers all in group 1 check out their tactics we will give them a try next time we run.
Back to top Go down
merdoc
Admin
merdoc

PostSubject: Re: WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!!   WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:32 am

Moroes: Neck
Chess: Ring
Illhoof: Trinket
Opera: Boots
Prince: Back

As you know i am imba roller thats why i dont have any of this....Not to mention that some of them never dropes...
Back to top Go down
Nazgoul

Nazgoul

PostSubject: Re: WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!!   WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:32 am

Well here we go:
1.Moroes-->Edgewalker Longboots
2.Opera(Romulo&julieta)-->Romulo's poison vial
3.The Curator-->Garona's signet ring
4.Illhoof-->Fool's Bane(den kaigomai kiolas)
5.Chess event-->Bladed shoulders of the merciless
6.Netherspite-->Skulker's greaves
7.Prince Malchezaar-->Ring of thiusand marks
Damn or i am unlucky and i dont have drops when i run kara and i must take all those items
or i am a really greedy bastard cyclops
Back to top Go down
Nazgoul

Nazgoul

PostSubject: Re: WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!!   WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:38 am

scratch well i know that there r many items that i need and we wanna progress
so i dont expect to farm kara till i get them all cause i wanna go ZA too
but i really need 3-4 items from the list above.
Back to top Go down
Thiseus

Thiseus

PostSubject: Re: WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!!   WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:34 pm

well i dont need nothing from kara, im just a leacher there:D

i only go for badges and if opera drops the libram is welcome
Back to top Go down
Cifer

Cifer

PostSubject: Re: WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!!   WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:11 am

I need:

Badges http://www.wowhead.com/?item=29434

Girdle of the Prowler from Illhoof http://www.wowhead.com/?item=28656

But I can get a better belt with badges, I know I need some new pants aswell but those are t4 ( http://www.wowhead.com/?item=29083 ) or from badges ( http://www.wowhead.com/?item=34914 ).

I got 53 badges out of 100 for the leggings. So I'm in dire need of badges! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Morendel
Admin
Morendel

PostSubject: Re: WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!!   WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:46 am

I dont need anything from kara.Well except the legs from netherspite Razz
But let me give u some examples.Lets take nazgoul for example.he needs to much.so he must consentrate in kara,gather these items and then ZA.as u may know ZA items are like t5 so u must have at least full kara gear to enter(u can enter with green items 2 but u will only be a burden for the rest of the group)!

Painmuster said something clear and many of u probably didnt understand.when painmuster says "what u DO need" does not mean "whatever u can use".Dont write down silly items for ur chars..Only what u really need!

ZA progress is quite good but remember.needs very good gear by all of 10 ppl who will group for za.So better start doing more heroics so u can get a gear equal to t5 and better, from badges.And ppl(im refearing to all with no exeptions)dont ask for an invite in ZA unless ur gear is decent enough.We are trying to have the best geared group so we can reach the last boss.The first boss in ZA is on farm atm so others with lower gear can join in my place for that boss.We tryed to arrange a second za group but as u can imagine it was impossible geek we still working on it though!!
Back to top Go down
Greekfonias :P

PostSubject: hi   WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:58 pm

i need healing mace from prince and i think one more item
thats all i need
i also need badges Razz
Back to top Go down
empei

PostSubject: Re: WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!!   WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 2:14 pm

I need some healing drops to retalent from elem to resto and some badge could be nice I am the new shamman Marma:P
Back to top Go down
HornedFury

HornedFury

PostSubject: Re: WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!!   WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:21 pm

Well to be honest i dont need anything from kara, gruul, ZA (not even the badges)....Lets go at mount hyjjal!!!!
Back to top Go down
Adamiz

Adamiz

PostSubject: Re: WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!!   WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:55 pm

Yeah hornedfury is our "toumpano" (imba) druid!
Back to top Go down
HornedFury

HornedFury

PostSubject: Re: WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!!   WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:45 am

DAMN STRAIGHT!!! pera ap tin plaka pantos as dokimasoume k kana tempest keep...prosopika opos exw enimerosei egw 8a eimai off apo raids kai daily hc mexri n teleioso m tin poytana tin exetastiki... Sad i'll be back soon omos Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
merdoc
Admin
merdoc

PostSubject: Re: WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!!   WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:56 am

Dokimasame Tempest Keep fagame kapoia wipe sta trash polu kala omws pigame k ftasame sto void Reaver.Ton kataferame mexri 75% alla tin epomeni fora to allo sabbato 8a ftasei sto 0% oxi mono autos autos alla k alla boss ekei mesa!!!
Back to top Go down
Blackstuff

Blackstuff

PostSubject: Re: WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!!   WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:10 pm

Yep, good move!!
I only need a couple of things from Kara, not important anyway, the gloves T4 and the dagger from prince (the dagger will not be necessary in 14 badges from now hehe)
So ... LETS TO ZUL AMAN GUYS and wipe for good bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
Hordikos

PostSubject: Re: WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!!   WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:49 am

Do not really need anything from Kara .
I would appreciate though if the following dropped
gloves T4
dagger, back (prince)
neck (moroes)

(all minor upgrades)

Lets go ZA
Back to top Go down
merdoc
Admin
merdoc

PostSubject: Re: WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!!   WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:20 pm

You all know that exept t4 i have never had any drop from kara even thow i have been raiding there for 3 months every week.I am unlucky what can i say.I managed too gear up my self from badges and crafting items and now i have 1120 spell dmg unbuffed but i really need some drops from kara and that drops are

Neck - Moroes
Trinket - Aran
Back - Prince
If i get that i am ready for Hyjal ^^
Back to top Go down
Nazgoul

Nazgoul

PostSubject: Update   WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:31 pm

you remember all those items that i wanted?
NOw i only want 2.
a)ring from curator
b)ring from prince
Back to top Go down
Blackstuff

Blackstuff

PostSubject: Correctioned item list   WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:50 pm

I only need from Kara the T4 gloves and the "Ritssyn's Lost Pendant" trash mob item. All right with weapon now cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!!   WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WARNING!!! Please all check this out emmiedatly!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FLATLINERS :: General Discution :: Chat area-
Jump to: