FLATLINERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLATLINERS

Where the violent octapus awaits...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAGTHERIDON

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HornedFury

HornedFury

MAGTHERIDON Empty
PostSubject: MAGTHERIDON   MAGTHERIDON Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:37 pm

Well i have discussed it with lots of people in game so i thought it was a good idea to post this forum..the truth is that the new 100 badge armor (in isle of quel'danas) is better than the tier4 gear, so its not really that important to kill magtheridon (as we can skip him and go for tempest keep-the eye)...
But it seems that lots of guild members (including me) want to kill Magtheridon, not for the gear but just to complete the "Champion Of The Naaru" title quest...Well to be honest, i would love to have that title and i have discussed it with morendel, so i would like to know what the rest of the guild thinks...U think we should give it a try?
( Laughing c'mon say "YES!!!")
Back to top Go down
Adamiz

Adamiz

MAGTHERIDON Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAGTHERIDON   MAGTHERIDON Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 5:52 am

I am totally in!

Like the title like the chest. just arrange a day
Back to top Go down
Anaftra

Anaftra

MAGTHERIDON Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAGTHERIDON   MAGTHERIDON Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:45 pm

I can't wait! I almost finished the questline and the last objective is to kill Magtheridon! I started playing after tbc so this is a great opportunity for me to attain a title!
Back to top Go down
Thiseus

Thiseus

MAGTHERIDON Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAGTHERIDON   MAGTHERIDON Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:46 pm

Bring me the MT to heal him

totaly in
Back to top Go down
Solakhs

Solakhs

MAGTHERIDON Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAGTHERIDON   MAGTHERIDON Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:02 pm

actually magtheridon has not only t4 loots ,but the imba trinket for every dps, and an item that begins a quest,and from this quest you get a nice ring.Although the badge loot is better than Maggy's loot,maggy isn't an easy boss,and we can test who has team spirit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MAGTHERIDON Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAGTHERIDON   MAGTHERIDON Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAGTHERIDON
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FLATLINERS :: General Discution :: Chat area-
Jump to: