FLATLINERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLATLINERS

Where the violent octapus awaits...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi all drOOds of Flat Line ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Strapjock

Hi all drOOds of Flat Line ;) Empty
PostSubject: Hi all drOOds of Flat Line ;)   Hi all drOOds of Flat Line ;) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:12 pm

Well, i just joined in today and thought i stop by here and say a lil about myself. Ive played this druid for roughly a year now, and have gotten a good understnading and knowledge of this class. Myself, im from Norway, im 21 years old, and played wow from early EU beta. Its been a long and fun ride, and i hopw it will be even longer and funnier. I have played a role as a healer the whole TBC, but was maintanking/offtankning in pre-tbc with my warrior (alliance) ((grin)) Hope i get a good time here in Flat Line, and hope you all will be satisfide with my skills and dedication towards raiding.

./hugs out Wink
Back to top Go down
Adamiz

Adamiz

Hi all drOOds of Flat Line ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all drOOds of Flat Line ;)   Hi all drOOds of Flat Line ;) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:36 am

Even though i dont now you, you seem to be a nice a skill dute.Just earn some rep with Flat Liners and you will have fun with us
Back to top Go down

Hi all drOOds of Flat Line ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FLATLINERS :: Class Forum :: Druids-
Jump to: