FLATLINERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLATLINERS

Where the violent octapus awaits...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Times and days you can raid

Go down 
+2
Cifer
Adamiz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Adamiz

Adamiz

Times and days you can raid Empty
PostSubject: Times and days you can raid   Times and days you can raid Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:24 pm

Please post us days and times which u can or prefer to raid.
This will help the raid leaders a lot to fix the group better..
And if u can make a link to your armory so we can see how well geared you are
so we make balanced groups

Thank you

Adamiz
Back to top Go down
Cifer

Cifer

PostSubject: Re: Times and days you can raid   Times and days you can raid Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:31 pm

I can raid at sunday-thursday between 19-24 servertime, and at friday-saturday 00-24 servertime, I'm at school during fridays tho, but then I can play.

I'll ofcourse tell officer/class leader/guild leader if I cant come any given raid or if I'll be going away for some time.

Edit: I can't come this weekend between the 18th and the 20th, which means I wont be raiding. Sorry guys, gonna visit a friend.

Last edited by Cifer on Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adamiz

Adamiz

PostSubject: Re: Times and days you can raid   Times and days you can raid Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:37 pm

Well i can everyday if i dont have arranged anything with friends. but prefer raid friday

Sayor also...
Back to top Go down
Anaftra

Anaftra

PostSubject: Re: Times and days you can raid   Times and days you can raid Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:43 am

Allo!!

I can't raid on Mondays and Tuesdays for sure.All the other days I am available.
Back to top Go down
Blackstuff

Blackstuff

PostSubject: Re: Times and days you can raid   Times and days you can raid Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:14 am

I am available on Friday and Saturday only
Back to top Go down
Acrob

Acrob

PostSubject: Re: Times and days you can raid   Times and days you can raid Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:08 am

This weak 9/5 i heard that i will be raiding with group 3 wich is fine Friydays are better for me so if lolloland is ok with the days (say yes Laughing ) i woold like this transfer to be permanant cheers
Back to top Go down
Adamiz

Adamiz

PostSubject: Re: Times and days you can raid   Times and days you can raid Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:38 pm

Op thats nice.
Back to top Go down
Anaftra

Anaftra

PostSubject: Re: Times and days you can raid   Times and days you can raid Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:11 pm

I'm two weeks away from finishing studies........after those 2 weeks I'll be really thirsty for raids and I can be online any day any time!!
Back to top Go down
Crie

PostSubject: Times and days you can raid   Times and days you can raid Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:41 pm

Can raid from monday to sunday, 17.00-23.00 if nothing important gets up Smile sometimes not Wednesday and Thuesday, but atm i can cuz my main characters guild have summer vacation Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Times and days you can raid   Times and days you can raid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Times and days you can raid
Page 1 of 1