FLATLINERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLATLINERS

Where the violent octapus awaits...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Names origins ages etc etc

Go down 
+12
terrorteo
Deathspell
HornedFury
Acrob
Painmuster
Giunone
Thiseus
andalouar
Morendel
Anaftra
merdoc
Adamiz
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Adamiz

Adamiz

Names origins ages etc etc Empty
PostSubject: Names origins ages etc etc   Names origins ages etc etc Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:38 pm

Here we can post where we are from how old are we and other comments

Name: Adam
Occupation: Student of economic department fo cretan univercity
Hobbies: Music, chilling-relax with the guys, lol! poker
Back to top Go down
merdoc
Admin
merdoc

PostSubject: Re: Names origins ages etc etc   Names origins ages etc etc Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:06 am

Name : Nikos

Hobbies: WOW Razz
Back to top Go down
Anaftra

Anaftra

PostSubject: Re: Names origins ages etc etc   Names origins ages etc etc Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 4:58 pm

Hi everyone,

I am Marios, 21,Civil Engineering graduate, currently in Manchester to finish my postgraduate.
I normally live in Athens and football in the only reason to take a break from WoW :p
Back to top Go down
Morendel
Admin
Morendel

PostSubject: Re: Names origins ages etc etc   Names origins ages etc etc Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:18 am

Hello albino

Im Dimitris (jim for short) and im as Merdoc at agriculture enginearing!
Im 24 years old and im looking forward to meet a person who will have blue blood.My dream is to become an aircondition and to marry a Scotish bear. confused
Back to top Go down
andalouar

andalouar

PostSubject: Re: Names origins ages etc etc   Names origins ages etc etc Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:14 pm

hi guy my name is Paul and i am 24 years old!i am studying with morendel and merdoc and i want to be a doctor flower
Back to top Go down
Thiseus

Thiseus

PostSubject: Re: Names origins ages etc etc   Names origins ages etc etc Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:37 pm

Name: vaggelis
occupation: economics study of kalamata university(o.O), internet cafe manger
location athens-kalamata, greece
Back to top Go down
Giunone

PostSubject: Re: Names origins ages etc etc   Names origins ages etc etc Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:46 pm

Hi all Smile
I'm Fabrizio, i'm 24 years old and i'm italian.
I'm from Perugia, i love pasta and pizza lol!
I'm starting work, i'm in a tryng period as programmer.
The guild that appears over my name it's not "Flat Liners" but i hope it's not a problem Razz
Back to top Go down
Adamiz

Adamiz

PostSubject: Re: Names origins ages etc etc   Names origins ages etc etc Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:39 am

Ofc and its not a problem mate. You are the only one immune here!
Back to top Go down
Painmuster

Painmuster

PostSubject: Re: Names origins ages etc etc   Names origins ages etc etc Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:32 am

0axa0xa0xa0xa0xa0xax0ax0a0xa0x i want a hug after that answer to fab from adam xD
my name is Johnys and i am little boy 19 years old my hobbies? well i love music and especially(or how ever it is written Razz) playing more than listening i have a band name Melty Crystal and believe me music helps a lot to your life
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/themeltycrystal
Acrob

Acrob

PostSubject: Re: Names origins ages etc etc   Names origins ages etc etc Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:24 pm

Nikos 28 years old ( suddenly i feel old) Electrological-Engeniring Iraklium-Crete or Athens Pefki
Back to top Go down
HornedFury

HornedFury

PostSubject: hey!   Names origins ages etc etc Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:34 pm

Hey guyz! I'm Lazaros, 23 years old and i live in Thessaloniki (Greece)... I'm studying psysics on aristotele university of thessaloniki (sucks tbh) and hobbies are: wow, RPG games, movies, smoking and sleeping (but not in the same time) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adamiz

Adamiz

PostSubject: Re: Names origins ages etc etc   Names origins ages etc etc Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:19 pm

Here is the hug Painmuster (ow and btw add me to your msn contacts cause i cant talk to u cause of your f@_ing Zone alarm) affraid
Names origins ages etc etc Hugs05zf1
Names origins ages etc etc Hugs05zf1.0b11a35dd0

HorndeFury when u say smoking what exactly do u mean? afro
Back to top Go down
Deathspell

PostSubject: Re: Names origins ages etc etc   Names origins ages etc etc Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:07 pm

Name : Chris

hobbies: pc , pc , pc , women, pc pc and PC
Back to top Go down
terrorteo

PostSubject: Re: Names origins ages etc etc   Names origins ages etc etc Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 3:37 am

twra kapou egrapsa gia mena alla............ sas ksanalew i dont know my jesus from pc's sorry ppl... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Nazgoul

Nazgoul

PostSubject: Re: Names origins ages etc etc   Names origins ages etc etc Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:11 pm

Name: thanasis
PC's Location:Larisa

Curently studing as an accountant. Hopefully i'll manage to get an Net cafe running so i can play and not pay xD
Back to top Go down
Adamiz

Adamiz

PostSubject: Re: Names origins ages etc etc   Names origins ages etc etc Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:14 pm

Hahaha that was nice Naz
Back to top Go down
Nazgoul

Nazgoul

PostSubject: Re: Names origins ages etc etc   Names origins ages etc etc Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:15 pm

damn my signature didnt show up again scratch
Back to top Go down
myfurby

myfurby

PostSubject: Re: Names origins ages etc etc   Names origins ages etc etc Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:18 pm

hi all

name: martijn
born: netherlands
living: norway , sandnes
my hobbies , big fan of paintbal , vacation on crete 2/3 times a year,eating all the stuff fab makes, and dont forget wow,
and my demanding little daughter of 8 months which makes my planning for comming along on raids a bit more difficult ,
but i wouldn't trade for any of the gold u might have in wow Razz
Back to top Go down
Adamiz

Adamiz

PostSubject: Re: Names origins ages etc etc   Names origins ages etc etc Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:08 pm

And where do u go at Crete?
Back to top Go down
HornedFury

HornedFury

PostSubject: Re: Names origins ages etc etc   Names origins ages etc etc Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:26 pm

Hey martijn u can solve that problem with raiding times easy! teach your little daughter to play wow m8 Wink heheh
Back to top Go down
Greekfonias :P

PostSubject: HALLOZ   Names origins ages etc etc Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:07 am

hi all my name is panagiotis and i am from greece and i live in corfu i am a computer freak and my goal is to go and study
programming Razz altho i know a lot i dont know a shit abbout internet sites thats the reason i havent puted my picture yet( and i am not planning too..)My other activity is football when i go to my vollage i play 4-5 hour in a row
BTW my age is 16 and a half Razz enyway... if u whant to learn more ask me ingame. i think i wrote enough foor today i will try to right more in the guild site. BB ALL
Back to top Go down
Adamiz

Adamiz

PostSubject: Re: Names origins ages etc etc   Names origins ages etc etc Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:52 pm

Greekfonias you have to learn better english!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Anaftra

Anaftra

PostSubject: Re: Names origins ages etc etc   Names origins ages etc etc Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:23 pm

Xaxaxaxaxa, fonia! Nice to meet you! Razz
Back to top Go down
Blackstuff

Blackstuff

PostSubject: Re: Names origins ages etc etc   Names origins ages etc etc Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:38 pm

Hi all, my name is Stavros, I live in Thessaloniki, Hellas, am 33 years old, and I work as a network admin in the Greek Association of Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders. So if any of you forgets things, we'll take good care of you here:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Names origins ages etc etc   Names origins ages etc etc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Names origins ages etc etc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FLATLINERS :: General Discution :: Chat area-
Jump to: