FLATLINERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLATLINERS

Where the violent octapus awaits...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guys lets give a solution to our problem about updated threat and DBM addons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Painmuster

Painmuster

Guys lets give a solution to our problem about updated threat and DBM addons Empty
PostSubject: Guys lets give a solution to our problem about updated threat and DBM addons   Guys lets give a solution to our problem about updated threat and DBM addons Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 6:16 am

Here is the link to download a program named wowmatrix
WoWmatrix
In my opinion this program will help us a lot
What does it do:
1) search and find all pages of addon on internet
2) let you download fast and easily install (automatic) addons from their homepage to your pc
3) and most important let you know when an updated version of any addon installed to your pc is out and lets u update it too

I recommend all of you to download it . it has pc and mac version if you Personal Computer or Macinosh(or however it is spelled Razz) either

r75456.5 is the one now, changed in 17/6/08

Last edited by Painmuster on Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:25 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/themeltycrystal
Adamiz

Adamiz

Guys lets give a solution to our problem about updated threat and DBM addons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys lets give a solution to our problem about updated threat and DBM addons   Guys lets give a solution to our problem about updated threat and DBM addons Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:06 am

yeah some of used it and have the same omen.. all of u should dl this and keep your addons up to date
Back to top Go down
Thiseus

Thiseus

PostSubject: Re: Guys lets give a solution to our problem about updated threat and DBM addons   Guys lets give a solution to our problem about updated threat and DBM addons Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:24 pm

wow matrix sucks!!! afro i have some addons that work fine. i download the wowmatrix i run it, and let the programm find the new updates. all seems fine until i start wow. all my new addons now is out of date, this is not an update is a downdate Razz
Back to top Go down
Painmuster

Painmuster

PostSubject: Re: Guys lets give a solution to our problem about updated threat and DBM addons   Guys lets give a solution to our problem about updated threat and DBM addons Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 5:05 pm

haha nice one thiseus xD ....... anyway guys i am gonna renew the current version so u can check if u have the right one
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/themeltycrystal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys lets give a solution to our problem about updated threat and DBM addons   Guys lets give a solution to our problem about updated threat and DBM addons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guys lets give a solution to our problem about updated threat and DBM addons
Page 1 of 1