FLATLINERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLATLINERS

Where the violent octapus awaits...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May the earth mother be with you!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HornedFury

HornedFury

May the earth mother be with you! Empty
PostSubject: May the earth mother be with you!   May the earth mother be with you! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:54 pm

A few minutes ago i checked out how many druids we got on guild, and when i saw that we are only 3 i was like affraid ...Well if u have played other classes as well, i'm sure that u must have noticed the common truth about druids: it's a very flexible class, u can choose your playstyle, they are good in lots of things, but they're not the best at what they do...
So im gonna give u a few advices, based on my experience with this class...We got one of the best abilities in the game-Omen of clarity. No matter what your specc is take advantage of it, and if u dont have it go and retalent (3rd row of resto abilities)...A buff that lasts for 30 mins and lets u save up mana if u're resto or balance, or gives u free ability without spending rage or energy is with one word: IMBA!
Now about your specc, i believe that in guild terms and if u wanna play pve, the best choise is feral... You can be dps really good, u can tank (which is more important since tanks are only a few) and incase u need help u can use your healing spells...As for your gear,well tbh leather tank gear is hard to find...Must have tank items: "Moonwarden" hammer available if u're exalted with xenarion exdpedition and "heavy clefthoof set" -ask a leatherworker for this one...Problem is that blizzard gave us no tank gear for head and shoulders (and i dont mean the sampoo), so we got to take tier or gladiator gear for these slots..As for the dps gear tbh the gladiator-vindicator set is ok for heroics and raids...
Balance is good, but its more pvp and gives you only 3 dps spells (while one of the best cc druid abilities -entangling roots- doesnt work in most instances Sad So my opinion is that balacne=no good for raids...Just like that!
Resto is a nice choise too, depending on how u wanna play...Only prob is that there are way too many healers out there (palas, priests, shammys) and with our rez spell usable only once every 20 mins is a prob. At least we got nice healing over time...
Well thats for now! Cya ingame Wink
Back to top Go down
Thiseus

Thiseus

PostSubject: Re: May the earth mother be with you!   May the earth mother be with you! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:52 am

only one thing i want to say

May the earth mother be with you! Nerfcy11
Back to top Go down
Strapjock

PostSubject: Re: May the earth mother be with you!   May the earth mother be with you! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:07 pm

Well, one more now, so show some cow love ^^
Back to top Go down
merdoc
Admin
merdoc

PostSubject: Re: May the earth mother be with you!   May the earth mother be with you! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:54 am

+1 to cow love !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May the earth mother be with you!   May the earth mother be with you! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May the earth mother be with you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FLATLINERS :: Class Forum :: Druids-
Jump to: