FLATLINERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLATLINERS

Where the violent octapus awaits...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rouge Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Negativt

Rouge Application Empty
PostSubject: Rouge Application   Rouge Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:49 pm

Hey! Very Happy

My character name: Negativt

My Class: Rouge

My Race: Undead

My Spec: 19:42:0 Combat

My Orgin:

My Last Guild: Natural Perfection

Reason Why You Left: Well the raiding days were not suited for me, and I didnt get so good along with the officers.

Reason why u want to be a Flat Liners member: I heared the guild was good with good active social and fun members and i would love to be a part of it.

Will u be able to raid when u say u will?: I will raid the days that you announce.

Will u adjust spec if u are told so?: Of course i will adjust to the guild and if you ask me to respecc, I will do it right away.

Will u adjust spec if u are told so?: Well my good in real friend Önskad told me about this great guild and i was thinking about

doing a guild application because i'm guildless.

Armory Link:

I Am good geared for Ssc/Tk, I have good experience in Kara/ZA/Gruul Lair/Magtheridon's Lair/ 2 Bosses in BT.

Well heres about me:

My name is Micho/Michel my age is 17 soon 18 and i'm from Stockholm, Sweden.
I'm a very active and social player who is friendly to guildmates and can always join in ventrilo. I have teamspeak.
I really want to be a part of this guild because i heared alot of good things about it. It got good reputation.

Well heres everything writen down, any questions for me send me an email: Micho_xz@hotmail.com or just talk to me in the game..

Peace, Micho Surprised
Back to top Go down

Rouge Application
Page 1 of 1