FLATLINERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLATLINERS

Where the violent octapus awaits...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Read it plz and reply

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
merdoc
Admin
merdoc

Read it plz and reply Empty
PostSubject: Read it plz and reply   Read it plz and reply Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:07 am

Hi, i opened this topic in order to write here if you can be online in the next 2 weeks raids.Cause i really need to know which one of you, cant come.I personally need more mages in the 25 man raids.This weeks are going to be crucial for your cause inactive mages are useless to us.So write down who can and who cant come dont be afraid of writing here that you cant come for a reason that you are going to be punished, I just need to know.One last thing when you say that you will be online at a raid, BE, we are starting again from point zero in the new raids that we go,we need you all and we wont accept anymore of this little game that some people are playing.
Thank you in advance!
Back to top Go down
Hordikos

PostSubject: Re: Read it plz and reply   Read it plz and reply Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:17 pm

I will be online saturday 31 May 17:00.. But we need to know where we are going so that we can prepare (ie SSC or TK and which specific boss). PLease update the announcement.

I would suggest also a feed back system from the CL or raid leader with PMs confirming ones participation in advance (just in case there are too many mages at one point).

I have seen some really nice addons for websites which create the framework for an online schedule for raids. Maibe we could set up one

Hordi
Back to top Go down
merdoc
Admin
merdoc

PostSubject: Re: Read it plz and reply   Read it plz and reply Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:09 pm

Hordikos wrote:
I will be online saturday 31 May 17:00.. But we need to know where we are going so that we can prepare (ie SSC or TK and which specific boss). PLease update the announcement.

I would suggest also a feed back system from the CL or raid leader with PMs confirming ones participation in advance (just in case there are too many mages at one point).

I have seen some really nice addons for websites which create the framework for an online schedule for raids. Maibe we could set up one

Hordi

We are still working on that, i mean the sign in for the raids.The raids as you already know from the site or ingame are in ssc Fridays from now on at 8.30 and saturdays.Thank you for your reply you will be noticed ingame for your partitipation on saturday.
Back to top Go down
Adamiz

Adamiz

PostSubject: Re: Read it plz and reply   Read it plz and reply Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:59 pm

I am jealous.....
Back to top Go down
Hordikos

PostSubject: Re: Read it plz and reply   Read it plz and reply Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:36 am

I will be available for sure on Friday 6 june and most probably on Saturday 7 June as well.
Back to top Go down
merdoc
Admin
merdoc

PostSubject: Re: Read it plz and reply   Read it plz and reply Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:16 pm

Ok ty you are in the raid Smile
Back to top Go down
Hordikos

PostSubject: Re: Read it plz and reply   Read it plz and reply Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:12 am

MOu fainetai merdoc oti eimastai oi monoi pou vlepoume auto to thread!!! Razz

no problem

Tin paraskeui 13 sigoura th amporw gia tin kuriaki den eimai sigouros giati einai triimero kai mporei na leipw.

Einai simadiaki mera paraskeui kai 13 gia progress!!
Back to top Go down
Adamiz

Adamiz

PostSubject: Re: Read it plz and reply   Read it plz and reply Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:11 am

xalara omos oi monoi!
Back to top Go down
Anaftra

Anaftra

PostSubject: Re: Read it plz and reply   Read it plz and reply Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:39 pm

Koufales...egw ta vlepw ola alla den apantw sto aytonohto!!Panta online tha eimai,de glytwnete apo emena!!
Back to top Go down
Adamiz

Adamiz

PostSubject: Re: Read it plz and reply   Read it plz and reply Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:32 pm

Esu re Marie endless immunity re min masas lol!
Back to top Go down
Evillet

PostSubject: yO !!!!   Read it plz and reply Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:49 am

I will be available for most of raids and if nothing happens i will be teh best dps!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

So u can count on me Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read it plz and reply   Read it plz and reply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Read it plz and reply
Page 1 of 1